Turkey & Stuffing Roll Ups with Creamy Gravy are a wonderful way to enjoy the flavors of Thanksgiving. Turkey, stuffing, and creamy gravy all in one bite.
Traditional Thanksgiving dinners are best known for their mouthwatering roasted whole turkey, savory stuffing, and rich, creamy gravy! Toss in the classic sides, cranberry sauce, green beans, sweet potatoes, and mashed potatoes, and you have the perfect Turkey dinner!
What if you could enjoy all these classic flavors in a fun and convenient way? That’s where Turkey & Stuffing Roll Ups with Creamy Gravy come into play.
These roll-ups are incredibly convenient and easy to make, whether you’re preparing a quick weeknight dinner or looking to impress guests during a holiday gathering. They are also a great way to use up those Thanksgiving leftovers!
- 8 slices good quality Oven Roasted Turkey Breast – I love to use Columbus Herbed Roasted Turkey Breast from Costco. You can also use Turkey Deli Meat from your favorite market deli counter.
- 1 package (5 ounces) dry Stuffing Mix – Turkey, Chicken, or Cornbread flavor, or use homemade leftover stuffing
- 1 (10 ounces) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (18 ounce) jar Turkey Gravy – or you can use leftover gravy.
Instructions for preparing Turkey Roll Ups
Preheat oven to 350° (F). Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Prepare the boxed stuffing mix according to package directions. My favorite way to prepare boxed stuffing is to use the microwave method, but you can also use the stove-top method.
Expert Tip: You can substitute the cold water, per the directions, with chicken broth for a more flavorful stuffing.
Turkey Roll-Up Gravy Recipe
This is where my recipe differs from the other Turkey Roll recipes. Most Turkey Roll recipes have you make the gravy from gravy mix packets, then add the soup. I decided I didn’t want to go to all that work! This is an Easy Dinner!
Prepare the gravy by placing the cream of chicken soup and turkey gravy in a large bowl.
Using a wire whisk, combine the soup and gravy. Mix until smooth and creamy! This simple rich gravy has the BEST flavor! It’s key to this dish!
Stuffing Roll Ups
Place a large slice of Turkey on a cutting board. Spoon 1 large heaping spoonful, about ¼ cup, of stuffing onto each Turkey Slice.
PRO TIP: Place a tablespoon of gravy over the stuffing before rolling Turkey to add a little extra moisture and flavor to the stuffing!
Roll up and place seam side down in the prepared baking dish. There should be about a 1-inch border on the side of each roll-up. This allows the gravy to sneak down into each of the stuffed turkey roll ups!
Pour 1½ cups of prepared gravy mixture over the turkey rolls. Sprinkle with dried parsley (optional) before baking.
Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes, in pre-heated oven, until hot and bubbly. The edges of the exposed stuffing should be lightly golden brown. I love the crispy bits!
Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan, over medium heat, warm remaining gravy mixture. Serve the gravy with the casserole. You can never have too much gravy…can you?!!
Remove turkey casserole from oven and carefully remove foil.
It’s time to prepare to eat the best turkey casserole! True comfort food at its best.
This is a wonderful leftover recipe. The perfect way to use that extra turkey, stuffing, and that leftover turkey gravy…if you’re lucky enough to have any leftovers from that Festive Yearly Meal! I mean we are talking about the best parts of Thanksgiving! (Well…except for the Pumpkin Pie…but that wouldn’t be tasty in this dish!)
I like to serve this main dish with mashed potatoes, gravy, and a fresh vegetable. It’s great any day of the week, any time of year, and is the perfect Holiday Feast when those cravings for Turkey and Stuffing hit!
- You can personalize these roll-ups to suit your tastes. Experiment with different cheeses, add cranberry sauce or other favorite ingredients for a unique twist. Swiss cheese would be wonderful in this Turkey Rolls!
- If you have leftover turkey and stuffing, this recipe is an excellent way to use them up. Waste not, want not! My Grandmother always found a way to use up those leftovers. This casserole is perfect for leftovers.
- This casserole can be stored in an airtight container and reheated in the microwave! It works well as a leftover dish.
- These roll-ups are incredibly convenient and easy to make, whether you’re preparing a quick weeknight dinner, have a Holiday Office Pot Luck, or looking to impress guests during a holiday gathering.
Other Favorite Turkey Recipes
- Creamed Turkey n’ biscuits
- Brined Turkey Breast
- Hot Cranberry and Turkey Sandwich
- Turkey Cutlet Cranberry Casserole
- Chopped Italian Grinder Sandwich or Wrap
- Southwest Turkey Casserole from Allrecipes.com
This is one of my new favorite quick and easy dinners! I hope you’ll give this recipe a try and savor the taste of Thanksgiving all year round.
- 8 slices good quality Herb Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 (5 oz.) dry Stuffing Mix
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (18 oz.) jar of Turkey Gravy
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. (I prefer to use the microwave method for ease)
- In a large bowl combine cream of chicken soup and turkey gravy until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350° (F). Prepare a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon ¼ cup of stuffing onto each slice of turkey. Roll up and place seam side down in the greased 9 x 13 baking pan. Repeat with all the remaining turkey slices.
- Pour about 1½ cups of gravy over the turkey rolls. Sprinkle with dried parsley flakes (optional). Cover tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- While casserole is baking, place the remaining gravy in a medium sauce pan and warm over medium heat. Serve with casserole.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Trivets for Hot Dishes, 6 Pieces Pot Holders for Kitchen, 100% Cotton Woven Hot Pads for Kitchen, Trivets for Kitchen Heat Resistant, 11.8 Inches and 7 Inches
DOWAN Casserole Dish, 9x13 Ceramic Baking Dish, Large Lasagna Pan Deep, Casserole Dishes for Oven, 135 oz Deep Baking Pan with Handles, Oven Safe and Durable Bakeware for Lasagna, Roasts, Home Decor Gifts, White
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 706mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 9g